Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

2 posters

Least Favorite Pokemon Types

HarvstootH
    HarvstootH

Male Posts : 328
    Favorite Game : Starfox 64
    Favorite Band : Approximately none of them
    Mood : Spicy

Least Favorite Pokemon Types Empty Least Favorite Pokemon Types

Post by HarvstootH Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Just as the name implies, this thread is dedicated to your absolute least favorite Types of Pokemon.

Let's get started.

1. Psychic (My absolute least favorite Type, it has unimaginative Pokemon and not nearly enough physical attacks)

2. Water (I hate how good Water is. Only two weaknesses and some very annoying Pokemon to fight against like Greninja and Jellicent)

3. Fairy (Honestly I just wish it had more physical attackers like Granbull. As soon as more are added, this'll be off the list)

4. Electric (Only one weakness and some hugely threatening Pokemon like Thunderous and Rotom. And seriously f*ck paralysis)

5. Ground (It has some really stupid weaknesses that hold it back from me actually liking this type. I hate that this Type has to be so scared of Grass, Water, and Ice)
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Least Favorite Pokemon Types Empty Re: Least Favorite Pokemon Types

Post by DarkEnvy Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:04 am

In order:

1. Psychic (Only thing that make Psychic type awesome is Gardevoir)

2. Fairy (Not nearly enough good Pokemon yet, Xerneas is the only pure Fairy type that I like)

3. Bug (If you're not Scizor, you're pretty much unheard of)

4. Grass (Ugh)

5. Fighting (The type has always annoyed me)

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:36 pm