Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

Massive Tier Re-Organization

DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Massive Tier Re-Organization Empty Massive Tier Re-Organization

Post by DarkEnvy Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 pm

I would like to inform you all that I am currently doing a complete and total re-organization of our tiers. Since both Smogon and PO seem to be on ban-sprees and have misconstrued what is healthy and not healthy for the metagame, it's become clear to me that everyone's view of the generation six metagame has become fucked up. So this is what's going to happen.

Step One:

All Pokemon will temporarily be unclassified (strategies will remain with their current tags in normal sections for now)

Step Two:

All Pokemon that reign supreme in certain tiers (dominating a large percentage of the usage) will be automatically suspected and placed in a tier above until said time as the new system has settled in. This means Pokemon such as Talonflame, Aegislash and Charizard X will NOT be allowed in OU until testing has taken place.

Step Three:

Once Ubers, OU, UU, LU and NU are temporarily organized, this is when we will launch the server and run tests in the tier. How these tests will work is simple, a Pokemon will be lowered from OU into Ubers to be tested in the suspect free OU metagame. If the significance in a team's ability to handle a Pokemon is notable, said Pokemon will most likely be sent back up to Ubers.

Step Four:

All strategies on the forum will be re-tagged to show the Pokemon's new tiers, and individualized testing will continue once again until such time as the metagame is completely balanced out.

Step Five:

This system will be applied to the more unique meta-game territories, such as Monotype, Mediocremons, Doubles, etc.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am