Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

3 posters

the God of None approaches.

GodofNone
    GodofNone

Male Posts : 3
    Favorite Game : Skyrim (P.S. Gamertag is GodofNone)
    Favorite Band : Glitch Mob
    Mood : Not caring/Not listening

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

the God of None approaches.  Empty the God of None approaches.

Post by GodofNone Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 am

Hey there. Name's James. Call me Jimmy, Jim, Kit, James, None, hell I don't really care, I've got a list of nicknames as long as this damn forum. I'm one of three main admins on here, and I'll be watching the literature, movie/tv, and game mod sections more than anything, though if needed I'll step in wherever.
    The username comes from my own personal title, it represents the ability to become a god, yet having the desire to rule over nothing. I've got an overactive imagination, I'm a shameless pervert, have very little tolerance for drama and/or stupidity (unless it's in the name of having fun).
    I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed, fairly athletic, typical-california-styled douchebag surfer kid. I'm fairly intelligent and probably the best coder/programmer out of the three main admins, so if something is glitching or any code based fuckery happens, odds are it's me that's gonna have to fix it. So don't fuck around with our site's code. It's a pain in the ass to fix.
    If you need to contact me directly feel free to PM, or if you just want to dick around, send nudes, talk to someone, send nudes, complain/bitch and moan about someone, send nudes, have any ideas for improving the site, send nudes, or maybe even play some vidya games with a decent fighting/fps/rpg gamer, or anything else really. My inbox is always open. As is my email, which is on my profile.
    If PrincessZelda insulted you or you want my help in an argument against her, or basically anything opposing her... you're shit out of luck. I'm essentially her bitch. And I like my hair non-pulled/yanked/ripped out of my head.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the forum. If you want to see some of the stuff I've written, let me know. i might just post it.

Oh, and odds are I won't be posting a whole ton if you don't ask me to or do something stupid enough to force me to intervene. I'm just not that vocal a person when it comes to forums. Sorry.
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

the God of None approaches.  Empty Re: the God of None approaches.

Post by DarkEnvy Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:27 am

Ohai
    Sefiroz
    Sefiroz

Male Posts : 286
    Favorite Game : Kingdom Hearts (all games)
    Favorite Band : Babymetal
    Mood : Yes.

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by Sefiroz Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Ohai

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am