Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

3 posters

General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion.

CornWallace
    CornWallace

Male Posts : 19
    Favorite Game : Earthbound
    Favorite Band : I know too many to have a favorite.
    Mood : Lethargic

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion. Empty General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion.

Post by CornWallace Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:40 am

Hello.

As a Producer, I've come across many types of genres, sub genres and artists.
    The things I tend to like most about finding these things is that I might come across something really obscure.
    It might seem like I was only 1 of a couple hundred people to hear a song or track, and It may sound hella dope.
    I want to hear about your music tastes.

Particularly in the genres I listed for this thread. (but if you want to share something outside of those 4 genres, I'm willing to listen)

These are the main genres I tend to dabble in for my production (I usually combine all 4)

Drop a few names and songs, and let's have a good discussion  cat 
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion. Empty Re: General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion.

Post by DarkEnvy Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Do you have any post-rock styled atmospheric electronic recs for me? You know, things heavy in ambiance and strings.
    CornWallace
    CornWallace

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion. Empty Re: General Hiphop/Electronic/Jazz/Experimental Discussion.

Post by CornWallace Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm

DarkEnvy wrote:Do you have any post-rock styled atmospheric electronic recs for me? You know, things heavy in ambiance and strings.

I would recommend you check this out

echoesdwell.()bandcamp(.)com/album/idola-specus
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by DarkEnvy Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 pm

CornWallace wrote:
    DarkEnvy wrote:Do you have any post-rock styled atmospheric electronic recs for me? You know, things heavy in ambiance and strings.

I would recommend you check this out

echoesdwell.()bandcamp(.)com/album/idola-specus

I'll give it a check man.
    Sorry about the link precaution. It's to prevent one shot spammers from signing up and cluttering the forum. You'll be able to post links in one week.
    CornWallace
    CornWallace

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by CornWallace Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 pm

It's no prob man.
    Thomas
    Thomas

Male Posts : 54
    Favorite Game : Pokemon duh. Naruto Storm is ok but everyone on it sucks and its a bad game tbh
    Favorite Band : iamamiwhoami sometimes
    Mood : nah fam

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by Thomas Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:49 pm

I make music too yay. That's about all I have to add Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am