Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

2 posters

Craggant

DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Craggant Empty Craggant

Post by DarkEnvy Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Craggant

(Pokemon created by Me, DarkEnvy)

(No Artwork)

Typing:
    Rock / Dragon (Weak to Fighting, Ground, Steel, Dragon, Fairy and Ice type) (Resistant to Fire, Flying, Normal, Poison and Electric type)

Abilities:
    Solid Rock
    Rock Head
    Strong Jaw (Hidden)

Stats:
    HP: 97
    Attack: 140
    Defense: 110
    Special Attack: 35
    Special Defense: 75
    Speed: 93

BST (Base Stat Total): 550

Movepool:

Physically Offensive Moves:

Aerial Ace
    Aqua Tail
    Bide
    Bind
    Bite
    Body Slam
    Bounce
    Bulldoze
    Crunch
    Dig
    Double Edge
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Rush
    Dragon Tail
    Earthquake
    Facade
    Fire Fang
    Fling
    Fly
    Frustration
    Giga Impact
    Gyro Ball
    Head Smash
    Headbutt
    Ice Fang
    Iron Head
    Iron Tail
    Outrage
    Poison Fang
    Return
    Rock Slide
    Rock Smash
    Rock Tomb
    Secret Power
    Shadow Claw
    Sky Attack
    Smack Down
    Stone Edge
    Strength
    Tackle
    Take Down
    Thrash
    Thunder Fang

Specially Offensive Moves:

Ancient Power
    Draco Meteor
    Dragon Pulse
    Echoed Voice
    Hidden Power
    Focus Blast
    Mud Slap
    Round
    Snore
    Surf

Non-Offensive Moves:

Attract
    Confide
    Curse
    Double Team
    Dragon Dance
    Hone Claws
    Protect
    Rest
    Roar
    Rock Polish
    Roost
    Sandstorm
    Scary Face
    Sleep Talk
    Stealth Rock
    Substitute
    Swagger
    Swords Dance
    Tail Whip
    Tailwind
    Taunt
    Torment
    Toxic
    Whirlwind
    Wide Guard

Description:

Pokemon Appearance: Craggant is a giant, rocky flying serpent with dark brown and dark gray stones. He has a powerful jaw rivaling that of Rayquaza and giant insulated wings with diamond encrusted spikes on the edges to help with aerodynamics. He has two diamond horns that stick out of the top of his head.

Pokemon Description: I based this Pokemon's concept off the appearance I crafted for it, and I used Rayquaza and Tyrantrum's movepools as bases, removed some things, added some things, and then customized the movepool to fit Craggant's appearance. It's a powerful and physically bulky Pokemon with a unique offensive typing, it's also decently fast as well. It has access to Dragon Dance and Rock Polish to boost itself up. Along with this, it also has access to three very usable abilities. All in all, if you can get past his weird defensive typing and lackluster Special stats, you have a truly powerful Pokemon on your hands.

Set #1: Dragon Dance

Craggant @ Life Orb
    Ability: Rock Head
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Head Smash
    - Dragon Claw / Dragon Rush / Crunch
    - Earthquake

Set Description:

This set is fantastic when it comes to coverage, thanks to Rock Head it can launch off powerful STAB Head Smash's without worrying about recoil. Along with this, it can run Earthquake for an even more powerful version of the Edgequake combo. Using Dragon Claw or Dragon Rush is good for STAB as well and will allow you to nail certain Pokemon, although you could opt to use Crunch instead for better coverage and the ability to nail Pokemon like Aegislash and Gengar. Dragon Dance will boost your Attack and Speed to fantastic levels.

Closing Statement:

That's just one set that I've come up with as a basis, I want you guys to look through his movepool and see what else you can come up with. I'm excited to see what you guys think of Craggant. What tier would he be in? How well do you think he would fair in the metagame? What Pokemon would he counter specifically? Let's get some good discussion on!
    Thomas
    Thomas

Male Posts : 54
    Favorite Game : Pokemon duh. Naruto Storm is ok but everyone on it sucks and its a bad game tbh
    Favorite Band : iamamiwhoami sometimes
    Mood : nah fam

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Craggant Empty Re: Craggant

Post by Thomas Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Poor Tyrantrum. Maybe once its HA is released it will be able to stand up to the potential that Craggant could possibly have.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:33 pm