Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

3 posters

Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional

ZashleyRiot
    ZashleyRiot

Male Posts : 3
    Favorite Game : why would you ask such a thing
    Favorite Band : Queen, of course.
    Mood : I'm always obnoxiously happy.

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional Empty Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional

Post by ZashleyRiot Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:45 am

So, who all here enjoys the adventures of the fabulous Dante and Virgil?
    Also, to those of you who have played DmC and are hardcore fans of the originals, is DmC worth even playing?
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional Empty Re: Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional

Post by DarkEnvy Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm

As someone who played the games in this order:

4, 3, 1, 2, 5. I can say that DmC is easily the best in the series in terms of gameplay, visuals and functionality. The character designs are subjective, a lot of people hate the new Dante but I love him.
    Sefiroz
    Sefiroz

Male Posts : 286
    Favorite Game : Kingdom Hearts (all games)
    Favorite Band : Babymetal
    Mood : Yes.

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional Empty Re: Devil May Cry 5: Satan Is Overly Emotional

Post by Sefiroz Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

I played the games in this order:
    2, 3, 1, 4, 5.

Played the 2nd game when it came out, and hell, up until before DmC came out they've pretty much just been doing awesome improvements in my opinion. Don't take me wrong, DmC is great, it's just good they didn't actually name it 'Devil May Cry 5'. The reason behind this being it differs more from the older ones.

In the end, I recommend you play it if you loved the other games, because from what I know it's been 50/50 of old Devil May Cry fans who's been loving/hating on it. (the ones loving it are the open-minded people and the ones hating it are the people who can't accept changes)
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by DarkEnvy Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 pm

I made a topic for the PC version as well, since I feel they both have their own advantages.
    Sefiroz
    Sefiroz

Male Posts : 286
    Favorite Game : Kingdom Hearts (all games)
    Favorite Band : Babymetal
    Mood : Yes.

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by Sefiroz Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:06 am

Idk, they're pretty much the same mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 am