Broken Glitch Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Broken Glitch Society

Broken Glitch Society is a gaming community dedicated to competitive gameplay, gaming theories, artistic creativity and various other interesting aspects.

3 posters

Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki

Poll

TTJ Madara vs MSP Ichigo Kurosaki?

[ 6 ]
    Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Bar_left75%Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Bar_left25%Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 8
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy
    Forum Founder / Head Admin

Male Posts : 706
    Favorite Game : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Favorite Band : Black Veil Brides
    Mood : Happy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Empty Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by DarkEnvy Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome to Broken Glitch Society's Battle of the Week
    Week #2:
    Eternal Madara Uchiha vs Ichigo Kurosaki

The point of this contest is to have a discussion involving which character would win in a battle. This week's discussion is Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach).
    Please vote and feel free to discuss and debate in this thread.

This thread will be open until Tuesday, July 8th. On that date the winner will be announced and the next week's battle will begin.

And... go!
    Sefiroz
    Sefiroz

Male Posts : 286
    Favorite Game : Kingdom Hearts (all games)
    Favorite Band : Babymetal
    Mood : Yes.

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Empty Re: Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Sefiroz Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:17 am

Now this is a tough one, because both have highly destructive powers etc.
    It might be obvious for some, but I'd like to dig into this one a bit more.
    I'd have to say the first one is stronger, but Im gonna rewatch Bleach before I decide since I haven't seen it in ages.
    CoRN
    CoRN

Male Posts : 20
    Favorite Game : Pokemon and Terraria
    Favorite Band : August Burns Red

Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Empty Madara vs Ichigo

Post by CoRN Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Ichigo continues to fight even after he seems to have been beaten and continues to learn more and more as the battle goes on. If you've seen the obstacles he's overcome you will realize that he would win. His speed and power are overwhelmingly monstrous, too.
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki Empty Re: Battle of the Week #2: Ten Tails Jinchuuriki Madara Uchiha vs Max Spiritual Pressure Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by DarkEnvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Sure he learns constantly, but nothing he learns would be relevant considering Eternal Madara would just absorb all of his bankai / zangetsu. The only way to feasibly damage Madara is through Senjutsu and Taijutsu
    CoRN
    CoRN

Male Posts : 20
    Favorite Game : Pokemon and Terraria
    Favorite Band : August Burns Red

Post by CoRN Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

Ichigo's basic slash attacks are still powerful though. And he doesn't just rely on Bankai.
    Sefiroz
    Sefiroz

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by Sefiroz Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:06 pm

I'm with Dalt on this one. Like he said pretty much all energy Madara just absorbs all the energy even if it's an extreme amount like Ichigo's. However, after the training he went through in the Dangai, he gained insane raw physical prowess. This might turn around the table, but can't be sure of that either since Madara has still a much bigger arsenal than Ichigo.

If I would have to choose who I would want to win, Ichigo, cuz I think he's cooler.
    But no, in an actual fight I'd defo say Madara.

Also bear in mind I have only seen the animés up to the latest episode(s), cuz I have gone into a state of mind where I refuse to read any manga ever.
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by DarkEnvy Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Sefiroz wrote:I'm with Dalt on this one. Like he said pretty much all energy Madara just absorbs all the energy even if it's an extreme amount like Ichigo's. However, after the training he went through in the Dangai, he gained insane raw physical prowess. This might turn around the table, but can't be sure of that either since Madara has still a much bigger arsenal than Ichigo.

If I would have to choose who I would want to win, Ichigo, cuz I think he's cooler.
    But no, in an actual fight I'd defo say Madara.

Also bear in mind I have only seen the animés up to the latest episode(s), cuz I have gone into a state of mind where I refuse to read any manga ever.

YOU WON'T READ THE MANGA WHY?
    And yeah, Ichigo's Dangai training would be a challenge sure, but Eternal Madara is practically immortal. I just have a feeling that without any sort of sealing prowess, Ichigo wouldn't stand a chance.
    Sefiroz
    Sefiroz

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by Sefiroz Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:27 am

DarkEnvy wrote:I just have a feeling that without any sort of sealing prowess, Ichigo wouldn't stand a chance.

That's exactly how I feel.

Also, I don't read manga because... well. Anime looks better. Can I explain it better? xD Anyway, I'm a quality-whore, and I don't enjoy the black-white pages as much as I used to back in the days.
    DarkEnvy
    DarkEnvy

User Accolades
    Broken Glitch Awards:

Post by DarkEnvy Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Two more days everyone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 pm